Buy Strider Prebike Balance Running Bike
You can buy Strider Bike from many big retailers offline or online like Amazon, Best Buy, Target, Walmart etc. But which one is the best? We have done work for you, we find the best place to buy thisproduct is at Amazon.com.This giant online retailers give the best price which included FREE Shipping (in US only).
Amazon.com is a reputable company that stand out in customer services. You will have a piece of mind because not only they will make sure you get the product on time but they are very actively in updating you the status of your product delivery.
In 2010 this bike is listed in Amazon's top best sellers for ride on toys.
You can not go wrong with this product
Overview of Strider Prebike Balance Running Bike
The Strider Bike is a great gift for your child ages 1 to 4. It will make them so happy feeling like they are on a big kids bike. Although they push with their feet, when they let go and ride a bit, they will learn balance and coordination.
This will make them so happy when they smoothly transition to a real two wheeler. They only thing that will be left to do is to show them how to pedal.
How simple will that be for you?
The Strider Prebike Balance Running Bike is a great Christmas gift! Get them while they last!!
Specifications of Strider Bike
Strider Bike has some great specifications :
- Weight: Less that 7 pounds (about 1/3 the weight of a typical 12-inch pedal bike with training wheels).
- Frame Design: Unique frame design has integrated Launch Pad footrests for gliding and learning advanced riding skills.
- Tires: Puncture-proof all-terrain tires with sealed bearings and 5/16-inch steel axles.
- Construction: Durable welded steel frame and handlebars
- Warranty: 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects
- Sizing: Adjustable handlebar and seat height to fit riders from 30 to 44 inches tall (saddle height adjusts from 11 to 16 inches from ground). The optional Extra-Long Seatpost with Saddle is recommended for children 4 years and older (adjusts from 14 to 19 inches from the ground).
- Color: Available in 6 colors (red, blue, yellow, green, orange, and pink)
- Paint: certified to be significantly below the CA Prop. 65 limits for heavy metal content, including lead.
Why Should You Buy the Strider Prebike Balance Running Bike?
Basically the answer to this question is you should purchase the Strider Bike to do just as it says. Give your toddler some skills in discovering and mastering their balance.
This will then enable them to graduate to a two wheeler bicycle with more confidence then most children going to that stage. After all, they are already riding on their very own mountainbike. The only difference will be that the next step has pedals and once you show them how to do that the rest will be history.
Imagine seeing your three year old riding a two wheeler bike like the big kids. Usually you don't see a child riding a bike without training wheels at the age of five and up.
However, your three year old can very possibly be riding at that current age if you trust them enough to go for it.
This is the possibility with the Strider Bike!
Durable Design of Strider Bike
The Strider Prebike Balance Running Bike was designed to be educational and to be effective at speeding the transition to pedal bikes and dirt bikes, but, above all, it was designed to be FUN! That means maintenance has to be minimal, and every aspect of the design must complement the fun factor for the young operator. Puncture-proof, foam tires mean no flats, no inflation problems, and no delays from "hitting the road". Adjustable seat and handlebars make the 2 year old as comfortable as the 4 year old.
Light weight allows even the smallest rider the opportunity to ride. Ball bearings keep the wheels rolling; and simple, lightweight plastic bushings protect the steering headtube. The Strider Bike is the perfect design: simple, virtually maintenance free, and fun, fun, fun! With just a little care, the Strider Bike will serve several small riders in their quest for freedom on their own two-wheeler. The optional foot brake improves safety, but above all it allows the rider to leave that tremendously important skidmark on the sidewalk or in the dirt.